Friday, March 29, 2013

Small Nature Paintings

Last week I tried some black and white texture . I always love to play with colors.  When I first start a painting, I just put paint down randomly. I don’t think too hard about it. I have fun with it and play with color and pattern.



 I always use different tools and my fingers for my paintings.See here I used Spaghetti as my brush.


I used these backgrounds in some of my small size paintings.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             


These all are 5" by 7" in size                                                    
                                                               
 I like to create pattern in the painting which looks like this.
                                                                                                      
 
 I use acrylics on paper and canvas. 

 "Every artist dips his brush in his own soul and paints his own nature into his pictures.."And I always try to paint my own nature in my paintings as nature inspires me always.

These are the  techniques that make my work recognizable as mine.                                                 
Thanks for stopping by .....                                                                                                                          

1 comment:

Sudha said...

Pretty artistic creations..love these.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in