Friday, August 3, 2012

Lady with Diya...Acrylic Painting

This is my second painting of the series 'Women'.In this painting I tried to show Indian  beauty of ancient time.The lady is in a Royal attire wearing jewelry & feather crown.These ornaments increase her beauty.
I used very bright colors to give it a royal look and titled it "Lady with Diya".I made the background of the painting with sponges only ,see my post,in which I told you how I  use the sponges in my painting.This is made on canvas with acrylic.It is 18" by 24" in size.

For purchase print/contact
Fine Art America
for original contact me directly at
priyanka29rastogi@gmail.com

2 comments:

Basant Soni said...

Incredible-traditional painting ..Marvelous presentation ...
My best compliments ..Basant Soni

priyanka rastogi said...

thanx alot Basant ji....:))