Thursday, July 19, 2012

Painting with sponge

 Sponge is one of my favorite tools.It is very easy and fast technique of painting.We can make very good designs  and textures with sponges.I really love to do painting with this way. I enjoy it most just like to play a game.It needs just a little trick and caution...
If you are using more than one color in your work ,it is very important that you use different sponge pieces for every color.See the picture below here I used three acrylic colors ( crimson lake, black & antique bronze) to make my painting background,I also used three pieces of sponge for every color.I made it on canvas
color mixing or blending is also very important and its not very tough .Its only depends on practice ...
It makes  our hands ,fingers and nails dirty but no problem you'll enjoy to do painting with this way. See my hand..
This is complete background for my painting
Here is one more texture i made with sponges only

3 comments:

Tanya Anurag said...

Very nice... will try the technique! Thanks for sharing!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW so beautiful !

Thank You for the sweet comment on my blog
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Ranjana's craft blog said...

Very nice idea...thanks for sharing