Saturday, July 21, 2012

First attempt of the series..A Rural Lady making Chapati

Friends, I am starting a series of my paintings. In this series I'll make painting on the topic "WOMEN" and i'll try to show many shades of female life in my artwork.This is first time when I am painting  people with acrylic.Before it I made it with oil colors only.
                Here is my first attempt of this series " WOMEN" .I tittle my painting A Rural Lady making Chapati.
I made it on canvas with acrylic
8" by 10" in size
for prints/contact
Fine Art America
for original/contact me directly at
priyanka29rastogi@gmail.com
                           

2 comments:

Art by Diane K. Hewitt said...

Priyanka, I look forward to seeing the paintings in your new series....Fine one with which to start!

Ranjana's craft blog said...

Fantastic !